Saturday, December 3, 2011

Photomontage 2

This was the second photomontage I did in my Photoshop class. Our assignment was to take our own personal photos that we have taken and create a photomontage of something we like to do or are passionate about, based off of one word. I chose the word 'travel'. The pictures I chose were from different places I have been. The sky part of the pictures was a sunset I took from a plane leaving my trip in Puerto Rico. The water in the background in the bottom is also from Puerto Rico. The cityscape, as well as the Statue of Liberty, were both taken in New York. The train was from my trip to Switzerland and the passport, ticket, and money were things I had from these trips. 


I used Photoshop to create this print and used a lot of layers to place the pictures where I wanted them. I used the cut tool in order to cut the parts of the picture that I wanted. 


Medium Used: Adobe Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment